- DIGISCOPE: A high-performance visualization infrastructure for collaborative interaction with extremely large data sets and computation http://digiscope.fr. It is one of the “equipment of excellence” on Campus de Saclay
- Digiteo: Network for Research in Science and Technology of Information, (see http://www.digiteo.fr/) founded by CEA, CNRS, Ecole Polytechnique, INRIA, Supélec and Université Paris-Sud 11, with ENS Cachan, Ecole Centrale Paris, Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin, Institut Télécom, ENSTA ParisTech and Mines ParisTech as associate members
- ECP: Ecole Centrale Paris, see http://www.ecp.fr
- EDIPS: Doctoral school in Computer Science at U. Paris-Sud (ED 427,http://edips.lri.fr). Includes research teams from LRI, LIMSI, INRIA Saclay, CEA LIST
- EDITE: Doctoral school in Computer Science, Telecommunication and Electronics (ED 130), Includes research teams at LTCI, SAMOVAR, INRIA Rocquencourt
- FCS: Paris-Saclay Scientific Cooperation Foundation. It was founded in 2007 by nine establishments in order to set up two Thematic Advanced Research Networks (RTRA): the Physics Triangle ("From the atom to condensed matter"), and Digiteo. It has been extended in 2009 to twenty-two institutions, and covers the activities of the “Paris-Saclay Plan Campus” project
- ICT Labs: one of the first three Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KICs) selected by the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) to accelerate innovation in Europe (see http://eit.ictlabs.eu/)
- IDEX: Initiative d’Excellence. One of the French government programs in the “Investissements d’Avenir” initiative, designed to create world-class multidisciplinary research and higher education clusters.
- CRI Paris: Centre de Recherche Inria Paris - Rocquencourt, see http://www.inria.fr/centre/paris-rocquencourt.
- CRI Saclay: Centre de Recherche Inria Saclay - Île-de-France, see http://www.inria.fr/centre/saclay.
- IRT: Technological Research Institute. One of the French government programs in the “Investissements d’Avenir” initiative, designed to reinforce the innovation ecosystems created by the competitiveness clusters such as Systematic.
- MPRI: Parisian Masters in Research in Computer Science https://wikimpri.dptinfo.ens-cachan.fr, joint between Univ. Paris 7, ENS Cachan and Paris, and École Polytechnique; it has cooperation agreements with Univ. Paris 6 and Paris-Sud, Télécom ParisTech, CNRS, CEA and INRIA.
- PEEPS: Pôle de l’Entrepreneuriat Étudiant - Paris Saclay see http://www.u-psud.fr/fr/peeps.
- SATT: Agency for the acceleration of technology transfer. One of the French government programs in the “Investissements d’Avenir” initiative, designed to support innovation by providing advanced technology transfer services.
- SystemX: The Campus de Saclay SystemX technological research institute (IRT) aims at an advanced integration and transfer between public and industrial research, specifically related to digital system engineering.
- Systematic: A cluster of companies and research institutions working on software-intensive systems in the Paris region, see http://www.systematic-paris-region.org.
- UPSud: Université Paris-Sud 11, see http://www.u-psud.fr.
- UVSQ: Université de Versailles Saint-Quentin, see http://www.uvsq.fr/.