Information and Communication Sciences are a key role in most professional activities. They are evolving very rapidly and are central to economic growth and business innovation.
Training in this discipline comes late in the curricula of many engineers. Providing comprehensive training in ICST fundamentals, from high school to doctoral level, and linking teaching to research are Labex DigiCosme's training priorities.
In the field of education, Labex DigiCosme is based on the following actions :
- Spring School. These annuals meetings are a good places for our future researchers to exchange ideas.
- A program of Master Scholarships to promote international openness.
- A program of Guest Scientists.
- An innovative approach Junior Conference
- Financing of educational projects in the following areas :
- Computer education and digital sciences : Gilles Dowek interview at the workshop Labex DigiCosme Forum Digiteo 2012
- Computer program first year of engineering school/L3
- Survey for collaborative initiatives with high schools
- Computer program common core M1