The Labex DigiCosme
, initiate Emerging Projects
, aims to support projects for young researchers regarding one or several labex's thematic focus on. The winners receive funding over three years to set up a team.
The SciLex axis :
aims to make as few assumptions as possible on the physical environment: software and data resources may be outsourced; program may run in noisy and/or malicious environments.
- CODECSYS - 2016
- Coordination : Antoine Girard - CentraleSupelec, L2S
- Thème : Contract Based Design of Cyber-Physical Systems
- VERICONISS - 2014
- Coordination : Stefan Göller - ENS ParisSaclay, LSV
- Thème : Verification of Concurrent Infinite State Systems
The ComEx axis:
aims to create autonomous and scalable digital systems based on efficient, agile and transparent communication means and supported by reconfigurable and heterogeneous mobile networks.
- Index Coding - 2013
- Coordination : Daniela Tuninetti - CentraleSupelec, L2S
- Theme : A framework for distributed multi-flow management in wired and wireless networks
The DataSense axis:
aims to enable citizens and professionals to seize the multi-faceted opportunities offered by the exponential growth of digital data.
- MetaTracts - 2017
- Coordination : Pietro Gori - Telecom ParisTech, LTCI
- Theme : Parsimonious multi-resolution representations for modeling,visualizing and statistically analyzing brain tractograms
- IoTA - 2016
- Coordination : Albert Bifet - Telecom ParisTech, LTCI
- Theme : Internet of Things
- SEDA - 2014
- Coordination : Fabian Suchanek - Telecom ParisTech, LTCI
- Theme : Information Extraction, knowledge linking, knowledge mining