offers an invitation program to international scientists.
1 - List of guest scientists
- Rodrigo Fernandes de Mello - University of Sao Paulo - Brésil - Février, Avril 2019
- Antonio Loureiro - Federal University of Minas Gerais – Brésil - Décembre 2018, Février 2019
- Josu Doncel - University of the Basque Country – Espagne - Octobre 2018, Janvier 2019
- Claudio Silva - New York University – USA - Septembre, Novembre 2018
- Juliana FREIRE - New-York University, USA - Septembre, Novembre 2018
- Ramon PINO PEREZ - University of the Andes, Venezuela - Avril, Juin 2018
- Marilyn WALKER - University of California Santa Cruz, USA - Juin, Juillet, décembre 2018
- Steve WHITTAKER - University of California at Santa Cruz, USA - Juin, Juillet, décembre 2018
- James LIPTON - Wesleyan University,Middletown, USA - Octobre, Novembre 2016
- Kevin BRETONNEL COHEN - University of Colorado School of Medicine, USA - Fevrier, Avril 2016
- Rahul VAZE - Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India - Mai, Juillet 2015
2 - Ongoing call
The current call for guest scientists is available on the page AAP Automne 2018
3 - Terms of the visit
- Labex DigiCosme finances the visit up to € 6 000 per month, which will be paid to the host laboratory, which will cover the visitor's remuneration and/or travel and subsistence expenses.
- The person must hold a position as a researcher or teacher-researcher in a foreign university or research laboratory.
- The visit will be 2 to 3 months.
- The visitor will be welcomed in one of the partner laboratories of Labex DigiCosme and will have the support of at least one other team of Labex DigiCosme,
- The visitor undertakes to offer a cycle of courses or seminars at master's or doctoral level for at least 5 hours per month of attendance.
- A one- to two-page visit report will be prepared by the guest and inviting him/her within 3 months after the visit, detailing the activities carried out during the stay, the highlights and the prospects for future collaboration. The inviting party also undertakes to report to the labex on the facts making it possible to measure the impact of the visit (joint projects or publications in particular).