Telecom ParisTech (Room B316 - Room A301) - 46 Rue Barrault, 75013 Paris
Organizer Ghaya Rekaya-Ben Othman
For more information about our Working Group, you can visit the GT web page : GTDN.
- 9h45h - 10h - Opening with coffee
- 10h - 11h - Talk - Prof. Ghaya Rekaya-Ben Othman (Telecom ParisTech)
- Title: Multiuser Communication Systems: From MIMO to Network Coding
- 11h - 11h30 - Coffee break
- 11h30 - 12h30 - Talk - Prof. Daniel Augot (INRIA - LIX Lab)
- Title: Locally decodable codes
- 12h30 - 14h - Lunch break
- 14h - 15h - Talk - Dr. Mireille Sarkiss (CEA LIST Saclay )
- Title: Secure Coded Caching for Erasure Broadcast Channels
- 15h - 17h - Brainstorming
- Attendants interested in presenting their research work are encouraged to prepare some slides.